Hi Nikos,

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 3:25 AM, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
<n...@gnutls.org> wrote:
> doc-section = {
>   ds-type = 'EXAMPLES';
>   ds-format = 'texi';
>   ds-text   = <<-_EOT_
>
> @example
>
> # EMAIL
> #nc_permit_email = "nmav@@example.net"
>
> @end example
>
> _EOT_;
> };
>
> Note that if I replace nmav@@example.net with nmav@@exampl.net (or
> something smaller) it doesn't crash!

I am going to guess that it is a texi issue that I cannot do anything about.
I'll try to futz with it this Sunday (Sundays being my only available time
for the foreseeable future), but I doubt I can do anything.  I am sure you
know that all that "ds-text" text just gets dumped into a doc processed
by texinfo.  autogen would not possibly know the difference between
"@@example.net" and "@@exampl.net".  texinfo might.  :(