On Mon, 2014-06-23 at 10:30 -0700, Bruce Korb wrote:
On 06/22/14 03:53, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
> > Hello,
> >   I'd like to override the default version string
>
> Specify a "version-proc":
>
> http://www.gnu.org/software/autogen/manual/html_node/automatic-options.html#automatic-options
>
> third paragraph.  :)

Thanks, that seems to be very close to what I want. The issue is that
I can't combine it with optionPrintVersion(), as optionPrintVersion()
exits, so I'd have to duplicate printing the license message, and bugs
address. Anyway maybe, I'm nitpicking, I think it is ok by having a
more terse version text.

regards,
Nikos