Thanks!!!

I was using automake 1.4, and that was the problem..

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Tromey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 5 avril, 2001 13:09
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Paul Wighton; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: -Wp flag??

Gary> I'm leaving the text of your email intact for the benefit of new
Gary> readers on [EMAIL PROTECTED]  It appears that the problems you
Gary> are experiencing are caused by the automated compiler dependency
Gary> generation code in automake.

Paul, you don't say what version of automake you are using.

If you are using 1.4 then the problem is that that version requires
GNU make and gcc when dependency tracking is enabled.  The fix is to
disable dependency tracking.

Tom