Alexandre Duret-Lutz wrote:

Roberto> I was hoping that Caml support for Automake was going to be
Roberto> incorporated into Automake 1.9,

I know Tom Murray already assigned his past and future Automake
changes to the FSF, so for this to happen we just need a
complete patch against CVS Automake. The last patch I saw (in
December) was against 1.7.9 and lacked test cases, also at some
point Tom said he had made more progress since that patch.

Greetings,

I apologize for the delay, I still haven't had a chance to get much further work done.

Here's what I need to do:
* Finish the changes/improvements I was working on against 1.7.9 (there were several suggestions)
* Fit the resulting patch to CVS
* Submit that to Alexandre

I hope to get the above done by the end of the month. Please do bug me! It helps :-)

Ciao,

tm