I am trying to get Avahi 6.31 running on an embedded Linux system.  When the
avahi-daemon first comes up and my Windows laptop with a bonjour browser are
connected then I receive advertisements.   If I launch my bonjour browser after
the daemon has started I do not see any sort of advertisement of services.  We
attached wireshark and we see that for a few minutes we are seeing
advertisements being sent out, but then they just stop.

My avahi-daemon.conf file looks like this:

[server]
#host-name=POC1
#domain-name=gator
#browse-domains=0pointer.de, zeroconf.org
use-ipv4=no
use-ipv6=yes
#allow-interfaces=eth0,eth1,usb0
#deny-interfaces=eth1
#check-response-ttl=no
use-iff-running=no
#enable-dbus=yes
disallow-other-stacks=yes
allow-point-to-point=yes
cache-entries-max=4096
clients-max=4096
objects-per-client-max=1024
entries-per-entry-group-max=32
ratelimit-interval-usec=5000000
ratelimit-burst=1000

[wide-area]
enable-wide-area=yes

[publish]
disable-publishing=no
disable-user-service-publishing=no
add-service-cookie=yes
publish-addresses=yes
publish-hinfo=yes
publish-workstation=no
publish-domain=yes
#publish-dns-servers=192.168.50.1, 192.168.50.2
#publish-resolv-conf-dns-servers=yes
#publish-aaaa-on-ipv4=yes
#publish-a-on-ipv6=no

[reflector]
enable-reflector=yes
#reflect-ipv=no

[rlimits]
#rlimit-as=
rlimit-core=0
rlimit-data=4194304
rlimit-fsize=0
rlimit-nofile=768
rlimit-stack=4194304
rlimit-nproc=3

Is this just a configuration issue?  I looked though the current bug list and
did not see any open issues that would match this.

Thanks,

Tim Potter