avahi-core c api.  There is no avahi-daemon running at all if you are just using the core.  You are your own daemon.

On 2020-07-21 1:21 p.m., Chris Paucar wrote:
Hi,

I managed to build avahi-utils with dbus support and was able to resolve mDNS host names cross-compiled through OpenWRT to our MIPS device.

Now my issue is trying to avoid using dbus while still being able to resolve host names. How can I manage to do this? Is it possible to build avahi-utils without dbus-daemon dependency? I already have avahi-nodbus-daemon working.

Thanks,
Chris