Hi!

It were not used before on avahi project. I think we already have a good set of fixes in current master, but there are pending issues I would like to have fixed before releasing version 0.9.

I thought we could either release version 0.8.1, or at least create 0.9rc1 tag at least. That should help maintainers of packages prepare version from current master branch, which should be suitable for rolling distributions.

I would like to include important bug fixes in the 0.9 milestone, but I am behind the schedule with my primary tasks already. So it seems it would not be fixed in few weeks.

Which variant would you prefer?

Cheers,
Petr

--