Fredrik Hultin wrote:

> That is great! Do you know how the JMS server will work in the local
> case, e.g. when two local services call each other through JMS? Would
> that only be dispatched locally or treated as any normal JMS message?

Well... not easy. If I assume that I bypass the JMS API and
perform such optimization, this could be unportable for other JMS
implementation...

In fact, for my project the message persistance (storage in
database if the subscriber is not reachable) was key feature so I
  did not focus on that aspect...

--
Al