Hi, the threadsafe components are created when the ExcaliburComponentManager
is initialized.  This is sometimes wasteful when the components are actually
never used. You could argue that we should remove the configuration for such
components in the config file. However, it would be nice if we can introduce
ThreadSafeLazyActivateComponent interface, so that we will use lazy
activation for such components.

Another issue is the design of the excalibur's component package maximally
violated the Inversion-Of-Control principle. Try to add support for
ThreadSafeLazyActivateComponent without copying the source code, you will
understand.

-xiaowei