>*Static class ComponentManagerProvider providing an unified way to
>retrive a componentManager.

Though I'm in favour of all of this work, I can;t help feeling that
breaking the EJB spec (use of static to get a singleton) is going to
cause us problems in the future.

I may have missed something... AFAIK nothing in the J2EE specs forbides the use of
static classes.

The ComponentProviderManager is not an EJB. It is a plain java class which creates
componentManager using configurations stored in JNDI.

I'll do you the courtesy of opening the source zip and looking at
actual
source on Saturday ;-)

Thanks a lot.

Best regards