Peter Donald wrote:

>Merlin is a cutdown Phoenix and hopefully will be either migrated to Phoenix
>CVS or parts of phoenix will migrate back to it in the future.

Now that Merlin is all in sync with the new Excalibur package breakdown
I think it would be a good idea to move Merlin over to the Phoenix CVS.
The main throughts in the back of my head are improving the way we handle
common functionality between Pheonix and Merlin.

If there are no objections I'll move things over in next couple of
days.

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell