Paul:

Could these go into common/tools - I've been using common/lib for common
runtime dependecies and common/tools for buildtime dependecies.
 Secondly, I noticed that phoenix-client.jar was replaced with
phoenix-client-20020512.jar - I think we should ot include the date
stamp as this means that buildfile can get  locked to specific builds
(better to stick with just phoenix-client.jar).

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell

OSM SARL