+ avocado-devel

Hi,

I am going to re-direct you to the people who might
have experience with autotest, as it's been
deprecated for sometime now.

Thanks,
Yash

On 04/23/2018 01:57 PM, yeloTag yeloTag wrote:
Hi
Sorry to disturb you but you are the only one i found that probably could help me...
i stuck more than 2 days on this issue:

I successfully running autotest test from jenkins on ubuntu 16.04.
execute shell
/home/fred/autotest/client/autotest-local --verbose run sleeptest

But when i try to run avocado test i get error
/home/fred/.local/bin/avocado run /home/fred/tmp/simple_test4.sh
Avocado crashed unexpectedly: No module named avocado.core.app

Any idea or forum that could help me ?
Regards
Fred H.