Hello all,

I'm getting an extrange warning in all classes that have virtual methods
when compiling with AVR-G++ (version 3.4.6):

aligment of 'x' is greater than maximum object file aligment

Somebody could explain me this error?

Searching on google I found that there is a bug posted in the bugzilla por
GCC with this issue, somebody knows if this is solved in recent versions of
GCC (4.x)? (I'm using Nut/OS and Ethernut, and it doesn't compile under GCC
4.x)

Finally, the program seems to run well even with the warnings, but they are
very annoying :D

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

PDT: Sorry for my english, I'm not a native english speaker.