Hi!

Couple of years ago, when I was working on AVRs, I have managed to get
basic STL working by enabling proper flags during GCC compilation (for
version 5.4).

Basically, all the <traits> and compile time stuff worked just fine without
any issues. With proper insight, I have used all the classes and templates
features of C++ without sacrificing performance nor memory.

The script for GCC compilation (and already-built .deb packages) for
avr-gcc 5.4 with libstdcpp enabled can be found here:
https://github.com/ggajoch/gcc-avr-libstdcpp

Best regards,

         Grzegorz Gajoch

wt., 2 lut 2021 o 15:52 Klaus <zf...@web.de> napisaƂ(a):