Hi Fabrice,

thank you very much, now it makes sense :) . Nevertheless I spent
almost 12 hours to figure out how to move the flying pieces to where
they belong to,  and I was not able to do it. I must confess that I
have massive problems understanding the 3d space in Away3D. Even in a
simple-as-can-be test scene with just a cube and a grid-plane in it I
run into issues that I cannot explain. I opened up another thread for
this one, hopefully the last.

Best regards, Moritz