I have searched the forum as I thought this would be an extremely
normal issue. But hey I might be stupid :)
I just cannot seem to get the normal mouse coordinates to update
properly.

As I put an eventlistener to the stage listening for
MouseEvent.MOUSE_MOVE, nothing happens. Also when tracing the stage's
mousecoords every frame they just doesnt seem to update. Not until I
click they update once.

Now I thought it could be fixed with MouseEvent3D but still I just
cannot seem to get any coords or MOUSE_MOVE fired :/ This really must
be a simple stupid thing that I missed but I've spend a lot of time
with it now and is now humble enough to ask :D

happy for any answer!