Yeah, I'd say it's going to be hardware specific - there are a couple other
demos that crash for me, but work for my mate, and we're both on the
latest Flash
Player 11.0.1.3d.

Would be interesting to know what the Away3D community know about how Adobe
are testing Molehill - are these hardware related crashes going to go away
once FP11 is out of incubator? Or do Adobe only plan to support a limited
subset of pc/gpu combinations?

Again, this is probably a question for the Adobe forums - I'll have to post
a couple questions over there and give an update...

Adobe did announce in the forums that they are aiming for a Q2 release of
FP11. Given that FP10.3 only just came out, and that we are still having
these major crashes with FP11, I reckon it's going to be a while before we
see FP11 released to the public...