fancy GPGPL madness is entirely possible with the Away3D framework as it
currently, is, however the necessary code needs to be wrapped in a custom
shader method class for it to be accessible to Away3D's shader compiler.
Later, we hope to add native support for things like PB3D although there are
currently no plans to create our own shading language (as we feel there are
enough of those as it is!). When constructing a custom shader class, there
are a number of useful utilities methods that can be used to simplify what
can quickly be a tangled mess of AGAL-based register references. Check out
some of the pre-built shader method classes if you are interested

cheers

Rob

--
Rob Bateman