Hey Justin

very nice site! and great news on the haxe classes. If you feel like sharing
your efforts, my advice would be to create a gitbhub fork and convert as
files to haxe files in paralell. That way, anyone wishing to lend a hand can
dip in and out of the codebase without getting lost. Is the intentition to
compile a javascript/webgl version of away3d, or are you thinking more along
the lines of a native c++ lib?

Rob

--
Rob Bateman