FILES ARE HERE: http://www.filedropper.com/betatest

I have a dae file with multiple materials. I can get the model loaded but I
cant for the life of me figure out how to apply or sort through and apply
the images on the model inside of flash. Do I need to to loop over
ObjectContainer3D and then reapply the materials to my model after the
load?

Seems like I'm missing something soooo close yet soooooo far. Any help would
greatly be appreciated. I will continue to try and figure this out on my own
but I figured after three days I better get some fresh eyes on what I'm
doing.

Thanks in advance!