Hi!
Thank you for response. And sorry for being to generic. I understand
this is a reason of being new in the space of away3d, though I've got
a bit of PV3D experience.
So I load materials with generic Flash Loader class and then assign
them as new BitmapMaterials, but once I add a Cube primitive to scene
(with: Cube.materials.front = myMaterial; Cube.materials.top =
mySecondMaterial etc.) I can not change them with assigning new other
materials to the Cube.
I found some guys struggled with this issue too in the past, and
someone explained that this solution has some bug etc. and mentioned
about MaterialLibrary object.
Though I overcome it by not elegant way to delete Cube and create new
one with other materials ( removing from DisplayList doesn't do the
trick)
So this is where I am, so my Q is something different right now:
- using away3D lite I found there's no Cube primitive but Cube6
instead. Is there a way to reference every single side of Cube6? I do
not see materials properties as: front, top, bottom, etc.
- what is the way to assign one single material to all the faces of
Cube primitive. I used to use "all" as a parameter in PV3D to apply
them.
- how to use MaterialLibrary class to manage materials?
 Any piece of code or link to tutorials with those topics would give
me better idea of what's going on. But I am looking for them right
now, maybe I will find something in google, but away3d is rather
difficult matter ...for google;)
Looking to away3d api documentation I find TextureLoader and
TextureLoadQueue referenced with the MaterialLibrary object. Can not
piece together them though yet...
Thanks in advance for touching that...:)
Kindest Pawel