Hi every body,
I have created 2 simple 3d views and what im trying to do is to switch
between these 2 views , what i do at first i add the first view using
addchild() and through some events i remove the current child using
removechild() and then ad the other view ,, till here it works fine ,
i can go to the new view , but once i want to switch back ( what i do
remove the current view and add the view which i previously removed )
the view dose not change , it just stops the current view
interactions . if i do the switch action again the current view starts
interaction agin, and seems like the last view is totally replaced ,
dose and body can help me about it ? Thanks