hi every body,

i have gone through the forums and tutorials in away 3d , but i could
not find out how can we make the stage full screen while the 3d view
and objects on it do not scale , for the normal flash objects

                                stage.displayState =
StageDisplayState.FULL_SCREEN;
                                stage.scaleMode = StageScaleMode.NO_SCALE;

works fine , it become full screen and the objects will not scale ,
but how can i do it for my 3d view and objects in away3d ? i used the
same code but any time i make it full screen the objects will scale !
is it i need to change the camera position when i make it full screen
or is there any other way since different screen resolutions may need
to change the camera differently , Thanks :)