Hi there,

I've been using awesome for a few weeks now and I can tell you all I really like it.

As for now, I'm working on a temperature widget for my laptop and Garoth suggested me to turn it into an obvious module and I really liked to idea. As for now the module is "complete" but I can't test it because when trying to load it, awesome reports that it can't find the module.

Here's what I've done so far:

* Wrote the module
* Added my module to obvious' init.lua
* Added the widget to my rc.lua

When run startx, it tells me it can't find the module, which is located in obvious/temp_zone/ as all other widgets. Am I missing something?

Also, is there a way to pass parameters to the widget when calling?

Thanks in advance.

--
masterLoki, trying to understand the universe