> [...]
> Is Obvious officially supported or not? This is because I want to put it
> on the page to incite people to use Obvious repo so it grows/gets more
> support.
> [...]

If you mean "Is obvious a part of Awesome", then no, it's not a part of
awesome, it's an own project. If you however mean "Can I go to #awesome
and ask about Obvious?", then yes. Garoth and I hang out there nearly
24/7, and as it's out project, we'd be glad to help anyone getting
started with it.

Seeing that wicked is also mentioned on the front page, and that wicked
is also a seperate project, I think it won't hurt to link it there.

Thanks a lot for your effort :)

--
GCS/IT/M d- s+:- a--- C++ UL+++ US UB++ P+++ L+++ E--- W+ N+ o--
K- w--- O M-- V PS+ PE- Y+ PGP+++ t+ 5 X+ R tv+ b++ DI+++ D+++ G+

    Gregor Best