On 04.05.2012 06:26, Anurag Priyam wrote:
> On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 4:44 PM, Anurag Priyam <anurag08pri...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 8:28 PM, Uli Schlachter <psyc...@znc.in> wrote:
>>> Let's keep our hacks together in one place. Could you test the attached
>>> patch?
>>> (We already do the same thing to unset the minimized state when a client
>>> gets
>>> focused, so IMHO that's also where we should unset the hidden state)
> [...]
>> Will get back to you on the patch later tonight or tomorrow (IST).
>
> For some reason, your patch wouldn't apply.

Hm, dunno why.

> Looking at your changes,
> I made a similar patch (attached) with minor changes to get it
> working.

Whoa, thanks for catching my bug in client_set_hidden().

However, now I feel like you should send this in as a git commit. After all, it
was you who noticed it and wrote a patch for. Then I complained that I wanted
this to be done differently and you did so and wrote a new patch. Let's ignore
my broken patch attempt in-between.

Thanks,
Uli
--
- He made himself, me nothing, you nothing out of the dust
- Er machte sich mir nichts, dir nichts aus dem Staub