Hi Alexander,

I have around 200 playlists presents by mopidy. So playlists menu does
not fit in my screen.
I will try to look extend awful.menu to make a scrollable menu :
  - add a parameter to number of entry to display and an offset
  - if everything cannot be display, add a arrow at the top and/or
bottom to change current offset in menu display

I will open soon a pull request to push some improvements to your
github project to handle space in playlist name.

Regards,

Vincent