Hello list,
I think there is a subtle bug in the standard tiling algorithm. When
incrementing nmaster, a small gap between the master and slave pane is
introduced, growing with each nmaster increment. It seems to be caused by
the tile_group function, which adds twice the border width for each client
to the used space vs adding the border width once for all master clients.

This patch addresses the issue, but I am not 100 % confident whether the
fix is for good and if no side effects are introduced. Could someone with a
better understanding of the tiling algorithm look at this carefully, please?

Regards,
Felix