Hoy!

I have a setup where I prefer to have a single wibox holding the
layoutbox and taglist for each screen.  Basically have all the widgets
on a single wibox on screen #1.  Like so:

http://auditty.org/images/screenies/2013-02-19_03%3a48%3a01_2730x1680_screenie.png

The problem is when I would click on the layoutbox for screen #2 to
change its layout -- this winds up changing the layout of screen #1,
the screen the layoutbox appears on.  This is because it calls
awful.tag.selected() with no parameters, assuming the focused screen,
and subsequently awful.layout.get() and awful.layout.set().

My patch extends awful.layout.inc() to accept a 3rd parameter allowing
you to specify a target screen to cycle the layout on.  You can also
see how I modified my rc.lua to take advantage of this modification in
my screenshot.

I hope I conformed to the style guidelines well enough ^__^

Tah!