Hi, I have already sent this question to awesome mail list.
There was no answer and it's normal, but I think now, that awesome-devel will
be better.

I'm using calendar2 widget (http://awesome.naquadah.org/wiki/Calendar_widget)
long time and I need change it to
+3.5 version.
I understood all changes for all my configurations file except one. It can
change month in notification
when you scroll mouse.
    3.4 source:
    calendar = { month, year, naughty.notify({..}) }
    calendar[3].box.widgets[2].text = 'new text'

I don't know where is :set_text() now. I read naughty source, but I
confused in terms and classes: layer, wibox, widget, margin and
other. And I can not find widget in pairs cycle -- it is not table now.

For long time I have commented line, but there is new task now where I
need similar actions.
I can recreate widget after naughty.destroy(), but it blinking.

--
dvenum
dvenum...@gmail.com
[...]

--- End Message ---