Hi

On 23.11.2013 20:56, Carlos Morata Castillo wrote:
[...]
> And my system is flooded with errors messages.
> If I don't include lgi.Gtk everything's ok.
[...]

Sorry, but I don't think that this will work. You would have the window manager
and a "normal application" running in the same process. Let's say Gtk does
something and now has to wait for the WM to respond. Since both are in the same
process, we got a deadlock. Gtk waits for the WM and the WM can't currently
handle requests because it is running code from Gtk.

No idea what exactly is going wrong here, but I bet it won't be nice nor
fixable.

Good night,
Uli
--