Hi,

On 28.11.2013 05:17, Jan Larres wrote:
> I like to display the empty tags in my taglist in a greyish colour to
> make them a bit less prominent. There was no way to specify the colour
> for empty tags, so I made this simple patch that adds a new setting
> [bg|fg]_empty for that purpose.

Could you send a git commit instead of just a patch? That way, you would be
tracked as the author of this change in git (and I don't have to write a commit
message).

To do so, commit this change to your local git repository via "git commit -asv"
(a text editor will open and you can write a commit message; something like
'taglist: Add [bg|fg]_empty' should do) and afterwards run "git format-patch
origin/master.." to get some files that can be sent to the mailing list and that
I can import via "git am".

Thanks a lot,

Uli
--
"Why make things difficult, when it is possible to make them cryptic
and totally illogical, with just a little bit more effort?" -- A. P. J.