Hi,

On 28.12.2013 11:40, John Kha wrote:
> On further investigation flex does exactly what it should.

Why? After thinking about this for 0.5 seconds, I don't see much of a difference
to align.

[...]
> +        total_size += self.dir == "y" and h or w

Caught you cheating:

$ lua5.1 -e 'a = 0 ; a += 5' ; lua5.2 -e 'a = 0 ; a += 5'
lua5.1: (command line):1: '=' expected near '+'
lua5.2: (command line):1: syntax error near '+'

(Also, I would prefer not having a new empty line in there, if the handling of
"max" is done in one block instead of being split in two and if the first line
of the commit message (the short summary) would have at most 50 characters. Long
descriptions go into the commit message's body (which has paragraphs wrapped to
80 characters).)

Cheers,
Uli
--
"For saving the Earth.. and eating cheesecake!"