Hi,

I've just upgraded to awesome 3.4 and I have a couple of issues/questions:

- I have a vertical xfce panel on the left of my screen. With awesome 3.3 all was fine, but now the left part of the wibox is hidden behind the panel. (Note that I had the opposite issue with an older version of awesome, can't remember which: the wibox had the full width of the screen but was pushed to the right so that the rightmost widgets disappeared offscreen);

- How can I set the default layout for my tags? Right now it starts in "floating" layout, which is about the worst possible choice (if I wanted a floating wm I wouldn't be using awesome).

        Anyway, thanks for all the hard work guys!

                Jerome
--
mailto:jeber...@free.fr
http://jeberger.free.fr