Rob wrote:

>>Has anyone encountert this and/or knows how to fix it?
> I haven't encountered it with OpenOffice, but I think I know what you're
> talking about. If you have titlebars on, the title bar is visible, and
> then if you move the client window (via the titlebar or mod4 + whatever),
> it becomes visible. I haven't found a solution to this yet, so err.. yeah.

Sorry for the noise. I just figured out that the dialog was sitting in the
upper left corner of the screen "beyond the border". I just noticed that
something seemed to cover the awesome logo in the upper left and pulled on
it - tada! How could this have happened to be always positioned up there
upon call?

Joh