I use 32-bit version.
And I notice even more interesting thing, Return key doesn't work in awesome
completely.
For example, if I call awesome menu, I can select items by up/left/up/down
keys, but not with Enter.

--
Please, use plain text message format contacting me, and
don't use proprietary formats for attachments (such as DOC, XLS)