Hello,

I have the following key binding in my rc.lua:

awful.key({ }, "Print", function () awful.util.spawn("scrot
'%Y-%m-%d-%H.%M.png' -e 'mv $f /mnt/Dados2/Imagens/Screenshots/ 2>
/dev/null'") end),

However, when I press Printscreen, the mouse cursor turns into that little
clock (not sure what's the correct terminology here) and stays like that
for
a long time. Sometimes it goes back to normal quickly, but there are times
it stays like that for minutes. It seems it's something I do that reverts
it, but
I am unsure what.

Is that behavior normal? Is there a way to have it not happen?