Am 17.12.2010 20:22, Nate Anderson wrote:
> I am trying to build awesome under cygwin.  Has anyone had success doing
> this?  I am trying the master git branch
> 7008d9<http://git.naquadah.org/?p=awesome.git;a=tree;h=7008d927f9257b066e4b24569cfacda815064460;hb=7008d927f9257b066e4b24569cfacda815064460>.
> When I run make I get the errors shown at this gist
> https://gist.github.com/745514.  Basically the errors are all
>
> undefined reference to `_pango_...`
>
> which tells me that the pango.h file is not being found.  Is there env I can
> set to tell cmake where the library files are?

Hm, your oopango install is broken, it should already pull in pango.

I think you can (after removing the file .build*/CMakeCache.txt) use something
like this (I'm not sure this works, but google told me it's the way to go[1]):

CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH=/path/to/lib cmake

Cheers,
Uli

[1] http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/CMake_Useful_Variables