Hello,

I'm hoping somebody else has experienced this problem.

Using shifty, I create new tags with Mod4+t and start typing the name of the
tag.
For example, Mod4 + t and type "www" will spawn a new tag with firefox named
"www".

For some reason I cannot type in the tag names anymore. Mod4 + t creates a
blank tag, and never allows me to name it or put any text in it.

I've read the code a bit, and this seems like a fallback state, but I'm
unsure why it would
do this.

This is my 3rd box running awesome on Gentoo, and I've never seen this
before.

p.s.  Is there a way to log any type of verbose output from awesome so that
I can
see what may be failing or it could be complaining about?

Thanks,
Alan