Hey,

I want to make a function that moves a window left or right in it's tags... not
bothered if it has more than one tag (just use any of them).

So far I have,

    awful.key({ modkey,         }, "XF86Back",
              function ()
                  tagidx = awful.tag.getidx(client.focus.tags()[0]);
                  if client.focus and tags[client.focus.screen][tagidx+1] then

awful.client.movetotag(tags[client.focus.screen][tagidx+1])
                  end
              end),

Moves the window to tag 1... But I can't find how get the index of the current
tag.

Also how can I get the number of tags to handle wrap-around?

Thanks