Due to the fact that https://awesome.naquadah.org/wiki/ is the most complete and convenient source of information about Awesome I always give this link to other people so they can find the answers to their questions. But most people complain about the SSL certificate the browser asking them to approve which creates a certain degree of mistrust and forces to perform a few extra moves. My question is to the wiki maintainers - is the information going between user and a server so valuable that it has to use HTTPS? I just tired to explain every now and then that the Awesome Wiki is not a malicious site that's trying to scam them :).
Best regargs,
Alexander