Good evening, dear community,

I have just released the second part of Awesome 101 screencast after such a long break (shame on me!). This part is about basic controls and won't be illuminating for seasoned awesome warriors like you but it may play its role as an easy-diving guide for newcomers (just like I originally planned). Now to the good news. I mastered ardour (instead of audacity) so my ugly voice is not distorted by external noises anymore. If you are still interested then check the second part out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_Vl80pJjdg

Regards,
Alexander