While I'm sure everyone on this list will agree, Awesome is AWESOME!

My only complaint is the name...

  Googling "awesome" finds way to much and mostly unrelated!

  Googling "awesome window manager" helps, but could be better...

  Googling "AwesomeWM" helps a lot, but but it still misses those results that
don't contain the somewhat common addtion of "WM" that gets added by "those in
the know"...

Not sure if there is a better place to post this, but <gasp>I'd like to suggest
a minor change to the name</gasp>.

I'm sure there are plenty of options, but I'd like to start the ball rolling by
suggesting "AwesomeWM" as the name. Nothing dramatic, just something to make it
easier to colate all the awesome information on the internet - who knows if I
used awesome in that sentence as the name or as an adjective?

PS: If this suggestion is better palced elsewher, I'm happy to hear!

Regards

Dave

David Sorkovsky

home: +61 2 9945 3800