Hellow to all!
Today I'm trying to place progressbar widget on my panel but I can setup
it's position only inside block with layout =
awful.widget.layout.horizontal.leftright if where is layout =
awful.widget.layout.horizontal.rightleft I get my progressbar places
in the end of first block of widgets.
Here is the code, describes it. My widget is "volbar". Now I get it
after "mypromptbox" widget on panel. If I replace "rightleft" to
"leftright", I get horrible looking set of widgets, but "volbar" become
placed between two separators.

   mywibox[s].widgets = {
        {
            mytaglist[s],
            mypromptbox[s],
        layout = awful.widget.layout.horizontal.leftright
        },
        mylayoutbox[s],
        mytextclock,

separator,uptimewidget,separator,cpuwidget,separator,tempwidget,separator,
   volbar,separator,
        s == 1 and mysystray or nil,
        mytasklist[s],
    layout = awful.widget.layout.horizontal.rightleft
    }

Can anybody helps me to get "volbar" on it's place?
Thanks, and as usual sorry for my English!