On Tue, 29 May 2012 15:16:49 +0200, Rainer M Krug <r.m.k...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> Sorry for the not awesome related question - but can I somehow disable
> mail delivery from this list but still be subscribed to post? I am
> following via gmane and so would not need the mailing list mails.

The list is available on gmane _without_ subscribing to the mailing list
itself.  These two are independent methods for accessing the list in
read-only mode, so you can use the one, the other, or both...

It sounds like you would like to use only gmane, so you can still read
the posts of the list without getting every single one of them in your
email INBOX.  If this is the case you can unsubscribe entirely from the
mailing list itself and access the posts through gmane at:

    http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.window-managers.awesome

Cheers,
Giorgos