2012/6/4 Nicolas G. Querol <nicolas.gque...@gmail.com>:
> 2012/6/4 Paweł Rumian <gork...@gmail.com>
>> Hello,
>>
>> check the parameter theme.border_width in the file theme.lua (of your
>> current theme).
>>
>> BR,
>> Paweł
>

> Thanks for your suggestion.
> It kind of does what I want, but would it be possible for thoses borders
> to be out of the way, ie. totally transparent?

You forgot to CC the list ;)

I don't know what do you want to achieve - 'to be out of the way'
seems like setting border width to 0, but If you want to make them
transparent then you will need to use true (hardware) transparency
with a lightweight compositor, like compton:
https://github.com/chjj/compton

Then you can just set opacity by specyfying the alpha value in square
brackets before the border color, for example:
theme.border_normal = "[40]#3F3F3F"

At least this is how it works in git/master, I am not 100% sure if it
works in release version.

HTH,
Paweł