I run rainlendar on one screen in a dual-screen setup. Sometimes it
steals focus.

Switching from screen to screen - no problem
Switching from tag to tag on same screen - lose focus (focus is
actually on rainlendar when switching to any tag on the same screen as
rainlendar)

Running awesome 3.4.12 on a 64-bit Arch Linux system, though I think
none of that is really important here. So, can I just totally ignore
rainlendar from focus (I don't see why I'd ever have  to focus on it,
and sometimes if I don't notice I'll accidentally move it rather than
a window to the other screen....)