Am 4.11.2012, 17:02, schrieb Alexander Yakushev:
> A question to everyone: does anybody know where GTK themes store their
> titlebar icons?
GTK-Icons are stored at /usr/share/icons for the global iconsets and in
/home/me/.themes for the user's iconsets (at least this way works for
user's iconsets, but I can't guarantee that it's the only folder for
user's iconsets), as far as I know.
However, arent't the titlebar icons (close, maximise, minimize and so
on) drawn by the window manager itself? I can remember having a
different look of these buttons using different openbox-themes with the
same GTK-theme.

Cheers
Manuel