Hi,

I'm porting my rc.lua to 3.5 and things are going mostly well, but one
thing I couldn't figure out yet is how to achieve gradients in
progress bars.
The wiki [1] explicitly says it is possible with gears.color patterns
but I don't understand how to use them. I guess what I want is the
create_linear_pattern function but I have no idea what its parameters
mean or what format they should have. Is there any sample code for
that anywhere in the docs?

Here's what I had working on 3.4

vol:set_gradient_colors({ beautiful.fg_widget,
   beautiful.fg_center_widget, beautiful.fg_end_widget
})

Any help appreciated :)

Thanks,
Vitor